Hill’s Drug Store was a vision of its owner Arthur Siller since he was a little boy growing up on the Southwestside of San Antonio. He attended De Zavala Elementary, Washington Irving Junior High and Graduated from Tech High School in 1952. In 1952 Mr. Siller needing a job applied as a delivery driver for Mario’s Pharmacy where he found the job of his dreams. Later that year Mr. Siller joined the Air Force and started school to become a Pharmacist. In 1956 Mr. Siller completed his service to the country and continued his schooling to become a Pharmacist. For the next 2 years Mr. Siller would work and go to school in Houston, Austin and San Antonio. Graduating from the University of Houston Pharmacy School 1958 Mr. Siller returned to San Antonio where he started working for Mr. Lauren Hill at Medical Arts Pharmacy and Hill’s Drug Store. After 2 years Mr. Hill sold Hill’s Drug Store to Mr. Siller where after fifty years he still continues to serve the Southwestside community where he grew up.